(Daily Journal) For the second consecutive year, Joseph Saveri of the Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP has been selected by the California Daily Journal as among the “Leading Commercial Litigators” in California.
Joe was profiled in a special supplement contained in the January 24, 2024, Daily Journal newspaper and website formats. The supplement honored all selectees and featured a range of articles on litigation topics.
Joe was recognized, in part, for his settlement and trial success in Capacitors Price-Fixing Antitrust Litigation and brisk activity in three cases slated for trial in 2024: Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Litigation, UFC Antitrust Litigation, and Varsity All Star and Scholastic Cheer Market Price-Fixing Litigation. It also reported on his firm’s “pathbreaking” Generative AI Litigation.
The Daily Journal provides California attorneys with the news and information they need, including:
- updates on the courts, regulatory changes, state bar, and legal community
- coverage of corporate law
- appellate court opinions and summaries
- profiles of judges, neutrals, and corporate counsel
- opinion and analysis from a panel of attorney-columnists
Opinions are published from:
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- California Appellate Courts
- California Commission on Judicial Performance
- U.S. District Courts of California
- State Bar