About Our Firm
The Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP is widely regarded as one of the nation’s leading law firms and has an established track record of leading and prosecuting some of the most significant cases across the United States. Our attorneys have recovered over $4.5 billion in settlements and successful resolutions for their clients.
Our cases provide valuable financial and injunctive relief to direct and indirect consumers classes throughout the country impacted by illegal collusive and monopolistic practices by pharmaceutical companies, electronics manufacturers, financial services, government agencies, high-tech employers, and the like. These cases draw media attention and are at the forefront of legal trends.
Causes We Care About
Our firm cares deeply about the cases we work on and the clients we work for. We take pride in providing exceptional legal representation on behalf of the public good and believe in the power of inclusion and giving back. We are committed to creating and nurturing a diverse workforce and to doing our part in our community by participating in green initiatives and pro bono work. We hope you'll join us in these efforts.
The firm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law. The firm offers a competitive benefits package, including a 401K, health insurance, paid vacation, and flexible work schedules.
The Firm Is Currently Hiring Associates and Paralegals
Litigation Associate (2-5 years of experience)
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, driven, and passionate Litigation Associate to join our team. Once you join us, you open yourself up to the opportunity for fast career progression, and you could see yourself as a lead attorney on sophisticated, seven-figure cases within just a few years. You will have the opportunity to work on high-stakes, meaningful cases, rather than a high volume of cases. You will have the opportunity to participate and collaborate with people from different and diverse backgrounds as part of an inclusive team. And you will go home fulfilled at the end of the day knowing that you are making a difference in people’s lives.
We are looking for litigators with at least 2-5 years of experience of complex litigation experience and the drive to run their own docket of cases. You will draft complaints, motions, pleadings, and discovery. You will take and defend depositions, argue motions in court, handle mediation, examine witnesses at trial, and supervise more junior attorneys and support staff. You must be licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar. Antitrust, class action, or complex litigation experience preferred. Candidates with clerkship experience are encouraged to apply.
* To apply for an associate position: Please send a resume, cover letter, (unofficial) law school transcript, and at least one short (five-page maximum) writing sample to: email@example.com and put “SF Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line. Or you may upload your files directly below.
The salary range for this position is $105,000 - $210,000 annually.
Litigation Paralegal (2 to 5+ years of experience)
We seek a highly motivated, experienced Litigation Paralegal to manage a broad range of projects and be an integral part of the team, supporting an active and dynamic litigation practice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assisting attorneys with all aspects of managing cases at all phases of litigation
General case management, including managing deadlines: administrative, case calendaring and records management, and setting appointments, meetings, and depositions
Preparing and drafting litigation documents, including cite- and fact-checking legal briefs, proofreading, and assembling exhibits and appendices
Responsible for conforming legal documents to proper Bluebook or CSM citation standards
Conducting factual investigations and legal research
Preparing for depositions, hearing, and trials, including preparing deposition exhibits and trial exhibits
Assisting with case discovery, including managing litigation databases, document collections, document productions, and document reviews
Filing and serving legal documents (electronically and hard copy)
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Excellent organizational and communications (verbal and written) skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to take ownership of projects from beginning to completion
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word with the ability to create and edit correspondence, briefs, pleadings, tables of contents and authorities, and other legal documents
- Must be proficient at e-filing and know Federal and State court rules
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong proficiency with legal research databases like Westlaw
- Experience with legal document storage and document database programs
- Extraordinary familiarity with all legal documents (pleadings, motions, and discovery) and a firm understanding of the whole range of litigation procedures
- Is an energetic self-starter well versed in organization, time management, and most importantly, superior customer service
- Familiar and comfortable with working remotely and working with remote workers
- Works well under pressure and looks forward to the challenge
- Paralegal Certification or equivalent
- 2 to 5+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal, supporting multiple attorneys and cases
- Willingness to work overtime (nights and weekends) as required
- Strong skills in word processing and computer use; proficiency in MS Outlook Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat; familiarity with timekeeping programs
- Excellent transcription, grammar, proofreading, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks on the desk and handle multiple demands
- Ability to follow client confidentiality guidelines
- Ability and willingness to learn new programs and program updates
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- BA diploma in any field from an accredited institution
Some trial experience
* To apply for a paralegal position: Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "SF Litigation Paralegal" in the subject line. Or you may upload your files directly below.
You may upload your files here. This form accepts .pdf files, as well as .doc, .docx, and .zip file formats (up to 15MB per file):