(Daily Journal) Joseph Saveri of the Joseph Saveri Law Firm was selected by the California Daily Journal as one of 38 “Top Plaintiff Lawyers” in California for 2021. He was profiled in a supplemental issue contained in the Daily Journal. This marks the fourth consecutive year Joe has been selected for this honor.
Joe’s profile was reported by Daily Journal reporter Don DeBenedictis.
The California Daily Journal provides California attorneys with the news and information they need, including:
- updates on the courts, regulatory changes, state bar, and legal community
- coverage of corporate law
- appellate court opinions and summaries
- profiles of judges, neutrals, and corporate counsel
- opinion and analysis from a panel of attorney-columnists
Opinions are published from:
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- California Appellate Courts
- California Commission on Judicial Performance
- U.S. District Courts of California
- State Bar