(Daily Journal) Joseph Saveri and Steven Williams of the Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP, have been selected by the California Daily Journal as among the “Leading Commercial Litigators 2023” in California. They were profiled in a special feature contained in the January 25, 2023, Daily Journal newspaper and website formats.
“Leading Commercial Litigators” is a debut award by the Daily Journal. The special feature honored all selectees and featured a range of articles on litigation topics.
Joe was recognized, in part, for his success in Capacitors Price-Fixing Antitrust Litigation and leading three, recently-filed, high profile lawsuits: Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Litigation, AI Image Generator - Copyright Litigation, and GitHub and Copilot Intellectual Property Litigation. Steve was praised, in part, for ground-breaking settlements achieved on behalf of content moderator classes in Facebook Content Moderators’ Safe Workplace Litigation and YouTube Content Moderators’ Safe Workplace Litigation.
The Daily Journal provides California attorneys with the news and information they need, including:
- updates on the courts, regulatory changes, state bar, and legal community
- coverage of corporate law
- appellate court opinions and summaries
- profiles of judges, neutrals, and corporate counsel
- opinion and analysis from a panel of attorney-columnists
Opinions are published from:
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- California Appellate Courts
- California Commission on Judicial Performance
- U.S. District Courts of California
- State Bar