(Daily Journal) Joseph Saveri of the Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP, has been selected by the California Daily Journal as a “Top Antitrust Lawyer” in California. He was profiled in a special feature contained in the November 16, 2022, Daily Journal newspaper and website formats.
This marks the second time in three years that Joe has been selected for this prestigious award. Partner Steven Williams has also previously been recognized.
In addition to the “Top Antitrust Lawyer” spotlight of Joe, he and the firm have also consistently been included in several other Daily Journal “Top” in California categories:
- The firm was selected in 2021, 2018, and 2016 as one of the “Top Boutiques” across all practice areas.
- In September 2022, Joe and Steve were chosen as two of the “Top 100 Lawyers.” Joe also received this award in 2018-2021.
- In June 2022, Joe and Steve were honored as two of the “Top Plaintiff Lawyers.” This was the fifth consecutive they were both selected.
- In March 2022, Steve received the CLAY Award for his work on Scola v. Facebook, Inc. Joe likewise received this award in 2016 for the firm’s antitrust success in In re Cipro Cases I and II.
The Daily Journal provides California attorneys with the news and information they need, including:
- updates on the courts, regulatory changes, state bar, and legal community
- coverage of corporate law
- appellate court opinions and summaries
- profiles of judges, neutrals, and corporate counsel
- opinion and analysis from a panel of attorney-columnists
Opinions are published from:
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- California Appellate Courts
- California Commission on Judicial Performance
- U.S. District Courts of California
- State Bar