(Daily Journal) Partner Christopher Young of the Joseph Saveri Law Firm, LLP has been selected by the California Daily Journal as one of its “Top 40 Under 40” Lawyers in California for 2023.
A profile of Chris was featured in a supplemental issue contained in the September 27, 2023, Daily Journal. It covered his successful contributions to Capacitors Price-Fixing Antitrust Litigation and the firm’s recent generative artificial intelligence litigation.
This selection by the Daily Journal is the latest of many favorable selections of the firm and its attorneys. Previous “in California” recognition includes: “Top Boutiques,” “California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY),” “Top 100” Lawyers,” “Top Plaintiff Lawyers,” “Top Antitrust Lawyers.”, and Top Commercial Litigators.
The California Daily Journal provides California attorneys with a wide range of essential news and information, including:
- updates on the courts, regulatory changes, state bar, and legal community
- coverage of corporate law
- appellate court opinions and summaries
- profiles of judges, neutrals, and corporate counsel
- opinion and analysis from a panel of attorney-columnists
Opinions are published from:
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- California Appellate Courts
- California Commission on Judicial Performance
- U.S. District Courts of California
- State Bar